The Golden Globes nominations for 2019 are being revealed by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association today. The full list of TV series was revealed on a live stream on the Golden Globes Facebook page from 8am Eastern Standard Time (1pm in the UK) hosted by Terry Crews, Danai Gurira, Leslie Mann and Christian Slater. The Golden Globes will air on Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 8pm/7pm central on NBC.
Who has been nominated for the Golden Globes 2019?
We will update this article as the Golden Globes nominations for 2019 are announced. Keep refreshing the page to see the latest nominations.
Best TV Series, Comedy
- The Good Place
- The Kominsky Method
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Best TV Series, Drama
- The Americans
- Killing Eve
Best TV Movie or Limited Series
- The Alienist
- American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace
- Escape at Dannemora
- Sharp Objects
- A Very English Scandal
Best Actress in a Limited-Series or TV Movie
- Amy Adams, Sharp Objects
- Patricia Arquette, Escape at Dannemora
- Connie Britton, Dirty John
- Laura Dern, The Tale
- Regina King, Seven Seconds
Best Actor in a Limited-Series or TV Movie
- Alan Arkin, The Kominsky Method
- Kieran Culkin, Succession
- Edgar Ramirez, American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace
- Ben Whishaw, A Very English Scandal
- Henry Winkler, Barry
Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Limited-Series, or TV Movie
- Alex Bornstein, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel
- Patricia Clarkson, Sharp Objects
- Penelope Cruz, American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace
- Thandie Newton, Westworld
- Yvonne Strahovski, The Handmaid’s Tale
Best Actress in a TV Series, Comedy
- Kristen Bell, The Good Place
- Candace Bergen, Murphy Brown
- Alison Brie, GLOW
- Rachel Brosnahan, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel
- Debra Messing, Will and Grace
Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Limited-Series or TV Movie
- Antonio Banderas, Genius: Picasso
- Darren Criss, American Crime Story: The Assassination of Gianni Versace
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Patrick Melrose
- Daniel Brühl, The Alienist
- Hugh Grant, A Very English Scandal
Best Actor in a TV Series, Comedy
- Sacha Baron Cohen, Who is America?
- Jim Carrey, Kidding?
- Michael Douglas, The Kominsky Method
- Donald Glover, Atlanta
- Bill Hader, Barry
Best Actor in a TV series, Drama
- Jason Bateman, Ozark
- Stephen James
- Richard Madden, Bodyguard
- Billy Porter, Pose
- Matthew Rhys, The Americans
Best Actress in a TV series, Drama
- Catriona Balfe, Outlander
- Elisabeth Moss, The Handmaid’s Tale
- Sandra Oh, Killing Eve
- Julia Roberts, Homecoming
- Keri Russel, The Americans
TV series Sharp Objects, Killing Eve and The Marvelous Mrs Maisel are expected to win multiple awards at this year’s Golden Globes.
Major awards juggernauts like Game of Thrones and The Crown are not eligible for any Golden Globes this year, making some of the categories harder to predict.
Last year, The Handmaid’s Tale was named best drama series, while best musical or comedy went to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
Both series are eligible too this year for the big awards.
Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg will host this year’s Golden Globes.
The Golden Globes will air on Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 8pm/7pm central on NBC