ILI – the Library Innovation Conference – has announced the information professionals from around the world who will act as programme advisers to help develop the sessions for the twenty-first conference. ILI takes place in London in October.
The programme advisers come from a wide variety of information sectors:
- Jane Cowell, Chief Executive Officer, Yarra Plenty Regional Library
- Adam Farrell, Manager of Technology & Technical Services, New Westminster Public Library
- Erna Winters, Director, Bibliotheek Kennemerwaard
- Joanne C. Constantino, Assistant University Librarian/Head Technical Services, Taguig City University
- Aaron Tay, Library Analytics Manager, Singapore Management University
Trinidad & Tobago
- Cheryl Peltier-Davis, Digital Initiatives, Cataloguing & Metadata Services Librarian, The University of the West Indies
- Natasha Chowdory, Clinical Evidence-Based Information Specialist, University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Georgina Cronin, Research Support Librarian, University of Cambridge
- Alison McNab, Academic Librarian (Research Support), University of Huddersfield
- Ka-Ming Pang, Academic Achievement Librarian, University of Roehampton
- Bethan Ruddock, Project Manager, national bibliographic knowledgebase (NBK), JISC
- Jo Wood, Library & Information Service Manager, Children and Family Court Advisory & Support Service and Librarians with Lives podcaster
- Kenn Bicknell, Digital Resources Librarian, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Sharon L. Bostick, Dean of Libraries, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago
- Terence Huwe, Library Director (Emeritus), Institute for Research on Labor & Employment, University of California, Berkeley
The programme advisers will work closely with Conference co-chairs Jan Holmquist, Liz McGettigan and Marydee Ojala, and Programme Director Val Skelton.
ILI takes place at London’s Olympia Conference Centre on 15-16 October 2019, with pre-conference workshops on 14 October. The conference call for speakers is currently underway. More information here.