* MobiFone Technical Services JSC (MFS), a subsidiary of MobiFone Telecommunications Corporation, also known as MobiFone, will debut 7.06 million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange on April 16. The reference price for MF shares on its first trading day is VND26,300 per share. MFS is the first affiliate of MobiFone to list on the local stock market, reported by local media.
* Smart Invest Securities JSC bought 4.5 million shares in Viet Tien Son Real Estate Holding Company (AAV), or a 14,12% stake, on April 4, making the former a major shareholder of AAV, Prior to the transaction, the Smart Invest Securities firm held no AAV shares.
* VNT Holdings JSC, a major shareholder of Van Cargoes and Foreign Trade Logistics JSC (VNT) acquired over 753,000 VNT shares out of a total of two million VNT shares that it had registered to buy between March 6 and April 4. Its stake in VNT has risen to 11.38%, or over 1,35 million shares.
* Vietnam Dairy Products JSC (VNM) has projected its first quarter sales at VND13.23 trillion, up 9% year-on-year.
* Nguyen Thanh Phong, a member of the board of directors at Cho Lon Water Supply JSC (CLW), bought over 452,000 CLW shares between March 7 and April 5. He now holds 520,000 CLW shares, or a 3.84% stake in the firm, after the transactions.
* Viet Capital Securities JSC (VCI) approved its business plan for 2019, with revenue estimated at VND1.6 trillion.
* Bui Cao Nhat Quan, a son of the chairman of the board of directors at Nova Land Investment Group Corporation (NVL) Bui Thanh Nhon, has registered to buy 1.32 million NVL shares from April 12 to May 9, He will raise his holding in NVL to over 42.37 million shares, or a,4.52% stake, after his share purchase.