* Hai Phat Investment JSC (HPX) has passed a plan to sell part of the commercial space on the first and fifth floors of B2 Building in its high-end commercial and residential complex project in D’ai Mo Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi City, topai Dong A JSC or BEA Leasing Company.
* An Giang Import-Export Company (AGM) has announced June 24 as the ex-dividend date to pay a 2018 cash dividend of 5% for shareholders. The payment is slated for July 26.
* Platium Victory Pte. Ltd has registered to buy over 300,900 REE shares of Refrigeration Electric Engineering Corporation (REE). The transaction is expected to take place from June l3 to July 12. Platium Victory currently owns more than 77 million REE shares, or a 24.9% stake in the firm.
* Carn Ranh International Airport Services JSC (CIA) has announced a plan to offer six million shares to its existing shareholders at a 100-for-185 ratio.
The selling price s VND15,000 per share and the transaction is slated for 2019. In addition, CIA will issue 1.1 million shares to pay a 2018 dividend of 10% this year.
* The board of directors at Vinh Hoan Corporation (VHC) has decided to transfer a 25% stake in Octogone Holdings Pte. Ltd and 35% of the charter capital in Van Due Tien Giang food export company.
* Hydro Power JSC-Power No.3 (DRL) has announced its business results in the first five months of 2019, with revenue and pre-tax profit amounting to VND41 billion and VND31 billion, respectively. Its revenue and pre-tax profit accounted for 44% and 55% of the full-year targets. Apart from planning to research a solar power project on its current land, the firm will seek partners to develop the Dray H’Linh 3 Hydropower project.