* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BID) on July 22 offered 603.3 million BID shares, or 15% of its charter capital, in a private placement to its foreign partner, KEB Hana Bank. The total value was over VND20.2 trillion.
* Nim Vuon Phu as a board member of City Auto Corporation (CTP) has registered to sell his entire 1.59 million CTP shares, or a 3.48% stake. The transaction is scheduled for July 26 to August 23. The firm has reported that its net revenue amounted to VND645 billion in the second quarter of 2019, soaring 83.7% year-on-year. It made an after-tax profit of over VND22.5 billion, a 7.5- fold increase over the same period last year.
* Ha Tien 1 Cement Joint Stock Company (HT1) has announced in its second quarter financial report that its net revenue added 7.4% year-on-year to VND2.4 trillion, but its after-tax profit fell 14% to VND208.5 billion.
* Ben Tre Pharmaceutical JSC (DBT) is planning to buy over 1.21 million shares of Yen Bai Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company, or Ypharco, at a price not higher than VND15,000 per share. After the purchase, the firm will raise its ownership in Ypharco to 3.49 million shares, or a 82.15% stake.
* Power Engineering Consulting Company 2 (TV2) has approved a plan to pay a 2018 third round share dividend of 62.5%, meaning each shareholder receives 625 shares for 1,000 shares owned. The payment date is slated for this third quarter.
* BaRia Thermal Power Joint Stock Company (BTP) has chosen August 2 as the ex-dividend date to pay the remaining dividend for 2018 in cash at 5% for its shareholders. The firm will make payment on October 1.
* P&Q Investment Trade and Service Company, an institutional shareholder related to Chairman Ho Minh Quang of am Kim Steel Company (NKG), has registered to offload its entire 6.85 million KG shares, or a 3.7% stake. The transaction is slated for July 25 to August 23.
* Some 104 million shares of KOSY JSC (KOS) were officially traded on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (HOSE) on July 22 at a starting price of VND23,200. KOS is the 47th property stock to be traded on HOSE. KOS closed the July 22 morning phase up 19.61 % at VND27,750, with over 346,000 shares changing hands. The firm targeted revenue of VND1.5 trillion in 2019, up 67% against last year, and after-tax profit of VND65 billion, soaring 44% year-on-year.