Donald Trump will travel to Walter Reed Medical Center to visit with wounded warriors. In the afternoon, the president will receive his daily briefing and speak at the Young Black Leadership Summit.
Keep up with Trump on Our President’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s Itinerary for 10/4/19 – note: this page will be updated during the day if events warrantAll Times EDT
- 10:30 AM Depart the White House en route to Bethesda, MD – South Lawn/Marine One
- 10:40 AM Arrive at Walter Reed Emergency Landing Zone – Bethesda, MD
- 10:50 AMDepart Walter Reed Emergency Landing Zone en route to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- 11:00 AM Visit with wounded warriors
- 11:50 AM Depart Walter Reed National Military Medical Center en route to Walter Reed Emergency Landing Zone
- 11:55 AM Arrive at Walter Reed Emergency Landing Zone
- 12:05 PM Depart Bethesda, MD, en route to the White House-Marine One
- 12:15 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
- 2:15 PM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 4:30 PM Deliver remarks at the Young Black Leadership Summit 2019 [Live Stream] – East Room
White House Briefing ScheduleContent created by Conservative Daily News, including President Trump’s itinerary, and some content syndicated through CDN is available for re-publication without charge under the Creative Commons license. Visit our syndication page for details and requirements.
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!
(Article Continues Below Advertisement)Sponsored Content