* Phuoc Hoa Rubber JSC (PHR) was on February 21 informed by Binh Duong Province of its decision to take back over 345 hectares of land from PHR to implement a project to expand Nam Tan Uyen Industrial Park, The rubber firm will continue to receive compensation from Nam Tan Uyen Joint Stock Corporation and have to conduct land handover procedures, according to Dau tu chung khoan newspaper.
* Thu Dau Mot Water JSC (TDM) will reportedly put into service Di An and Bau Bang water plants expansion projects in 2020. The total cost of the expansion projects is nearly VND613 billion. Also, the firm is aimed to supply some 64 million cubic meters of water this year, up 15% year-on-year. Its revenue and pre-tax profit are expected to soar 20% to VND504 billion and VND417 billion, respectively.
* February 24 has been chosen as the ex-dividend date for shareholders of Quang Binh Book and Educational Equipment JSC CQST) to receive a 2019 cash dividend of 13%, with the record date set for March 2 and the payment date for April 13.
* The board of Danameco Medical Joint Stock Corporation (DNM) has agreed to reschedule its 2020 annual shareholder meeting due to the coronavirus epidemic. Its shareholder list will be finalized on February 26. The new date of the meeting is June 26. Active in the health care sector, Danammeco said that all DNM employees are ramping up the production of face masks and that it is planning to build four to six production lines to ensure the sufficient supply of face masks and other med cal items to battle the spread of the coronavirus, reported Cafef.vn.
* Lam Dong Investment Hydraulic Construction JSC (LHC) has announced March 19 as the ex-dividend date to pay a 2019 second-round dividend in cash at 20%. The payment will start from April 29.