Nancy Pelosi and Democrat politicians are holding struggling businesses and anxious citizens hostage by turning the emergency stimulus bill into a liberal wish-list of irrelevant expenditures that will take money away from helping those who need it now, and will place an unneeded economic burden on the country when COVID-19 is in the rearview mirror.
Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell summarizes the immediate necessity and function of the Stimulus legislation and pleads with Pelosi and colleagues to end the partisan game and stop delaying help.
“would push ten of billions of dollars to health care providers, it would send direct checks to millions of American households, massively expand unemployment insurance, stabilize industries to prevent mass layoffs, crucially provide relief to small businesses to help main street employees from being totally crushed by this pandemic.”
(Article Continues Below Advertisement)
House Majority Whip Rep. James Clyburn (D-SC) reportedly said,” This is a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision,” while speaking on a Thursday conference call featuring more than 200 members of the House Democratic caucus.
(Article Continues Below Advertisement)
The news sites of ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, and 90% of the rest of the remainder of our media refuse to report on Nancy Pelosi and her comrades in the congress and senate accurately by informing them what is in the Bill. Right Wire Report breaks down just SOME of the non-essential pork stuffed into the Emergency Coronavirus Stimulus, 1400 page Bill:
- The full offset of airline emissions reduction by 50% by 2025 per Green Energy (AOC) Plan.
- Greenhouse gas statistics for individual flights.
- Reintroduction of “Obama Phones.”
- Companies accepting assistance, 1/3 of board members must be chosen by workers.
- Corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards at companies receiving assistance.
- Provisions on official time for union collective bargaining, carve-outs for Big Labor, and overturning Trump’s executive order re: Federal Union employees
- Bailing out all current debt of postal service.
- 10k bailout for student loans.
- Retirement plans for community newspaper employees.
- $15 minimum wage at companies receiving assistance.
- Permanent paid leave at companies receiving assistance. Temporary leave during the crisis is in GOP Senate Bill.
- Required same-day voter registration, required early voting, automatic mailing absentee ballots for all, Ballot harvesting across all states.
- Internet availability required for all voters registering.
- Wind and solar tax credits
- 300 million provided to hire CoronaVirus experts but mandatory hire quotas for race and disability.
- Priority Minority banks to manage loans for those who take stimulus funding.
- Automatic expansion of nonimmigrant visas.
- Restricts colleges from providing information on citizenship.
- Funding for Planned Parenthood.
This Marxist Christmas list is absurd and comprises items that failed in previous legislative attempts while not in the vortex of a swirling crisis. Many on the list would add cost to business which is the exact opposite of the stated legislative goal and those costs get passed on to consumers. The layers of regulations and compliance costs additionally are counterproductive and will further exacerbate the very problem at hand.
Perhaps the most criminal is the requirement pertaining to the mandating 300 million to hire experts based on race and disability to manage the coronavirus situation. Once again, the Democrats have put the country second, and their political agenda first, by not hiring THE VERY BEST MINDS WE HAVE to manage the deadly crisis we’re all facing regardless of race or any other designation. American media is complicit in these Democrat party machinations by not informing the citizens about this travesty Nancy Pelosi and crew are visiting on our country.
Democrats are attempting to blackmail President Trump and Senate Republicans into wasting billions of dollars on Democrat goodies because they are aware the Democrat party media is with them and simply won’t talk about their evil deeds. The media will portray the holdup on getting the stimulus passed on something like “Republican inaction,” or “Trump doing nothing”, etc. Yes, the media is that corrupt. This is not unlike the media remaining silent when Joe Biden admitted on video that he threatened to withhold taxpayer-funded aid to Ukraine if they didn’t fire the prosecutor looking into his son, Hunter, over dealings with Burisma.
Nancy Pelosi and her Democrat minions were listening intently during the financial crisis in 2008 when Rahm Emanuel said, “You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” What Rahm Emanuel meant was you exploit the pain a crisis has on struggling Americans to push through legislation that most voters would never agree to – shameful!