It is hard to know what is fact and what is fiction these days. The media, all of the media, including local & national t.v. as well as Fox are controlled, biased, and provided with talking points to sell the American people on. (There are a few exceptions of journalists on national Fox) So, what is happening in the United States? You have to see things have changed, nothing is normal, violence is spreading, so much hate and division across the country. Many people are refusing to see what is right in front of them, I don’t know why. Maybe they are afraid, maybe they are brainwashed and maybe they just won’t care until it is to late. Who knows?
As you read along I will try to include references as I go. I encourage you not to believe a word I am saying thus finding your own evidence. I recommend doing so before it is to late and country and freedom you love is gone. In speaking with some individuals there is still evidence that some people are truly clueless about what could happen and what is at stake.
Who controls the media?
Indoctrinate Your Children:
Criminal Justice Overhaul; criminal go free while law-abiding citizens are arrested and charged with crimes:
At some point along the way you have to open your eyes to see and believe what is right in from of you. To begin with, the Democratic Party was racist from the onset. The history of the party is replete with examples of racism.
So what is happening? Are you familiar with what we, the United States CIA, what we do in other countries? Do you know what Color Revolution is? Well, get ready, fasten your seat belt, and get ready for the ride of you life. What we do elsewhere is now happening here in the United States. You don’t have to take my word for it, nevertheless, I will attempt to take you on a tour of reality in an attempt to show you the reality you may or may not know.
The term Color Revolution started in the ’80s and is the name given to CIA led regime change operations developed by RAND Corporation, “democracy” NGOs, and other groups. They were used to take down the Polish Communist regime, the Gorbachev Regime, and so on. (Other examples listed below).
If you understand and see what is really happening across the nation then you know BLM and Antifa are not reacting to Floyd or injustice of any kind. Thousands of these younger Americans are being used to topple the United States President and the Constitution. The numbers are growing.
A group of Anti Trump individuals met this past summer to identify possibilities of the upcoming election. Among those present were former government officials, journalists, senior campaign managers and so on. The group was called Transition Integrity Project (TIP).
While there Kerry said,
If people don’t have adequate access to the ballot, I mean that’s the stuff on which revolutions are built. If you begin to deny people the capacity of your democracy to work, even the Founding Fathers wrote in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, we have an inherent right to challenge that. And I’m worried that increasingly, people are disaffected.
To be clear, it is important to note, Kerry was a major player involved in color revolutions in many countries which include but are not limited to: Bahrain (Pearl Revolution), Russia (Snow Revolution), Macedonia (Colorful Revolution), and Armenia (Velvet Revolution) and Hilary Clinton (Arab Springs), and so on.
Now, do I have your attention? Where are we and how does it happen? You can see for yourself and then find supporting evidence. Do it quickly as more and more evidence is disappearing. You have to remember who owns social media and realize that google owns the English language, so to speak, therefore your searches are censored and controlled. Presumably, this will get worse as we get closer to the election.
There are Seven Pillars of a Color Revolution:
1) A semi-autocratic rather than fully autocratic regime,
2) An unpopular incumbent,
3) A united and organized opposition,
4) An ability quickly to drive home the point that voting results were falsified,
5) Compliant independent media to inform citizens about the falsified vote,
6) A political opposition capable of mobilizing tens of thousands or more demonstrators to protest electoral fraud, and
7) Divisions among the regime’s coercive forces. (Division among police and military)
- Paint Trump as a semi-autocratic and unpopular incumbent e.g. Fascist, Hitler, by any means possible. Left wanted Trump to implement draconian measures and laws with regard to: Covid-he refused to mandate national mandates; riots – didn’t send in the troops rather informed the individuals at city and state levels to “ask for help” since it was up to each of them to protect their citizens and protect their states.
- Make the president unpopular. Well, this started at day one Trump was under attack from the left.
- I think that is blatantly obvious by truly looking at the left and their use of Antifa and BLM.
- Tee Stern (Antifa) who is the head of the Atlanta branch said, “The ultimate vision is to…for people to break with their comfort and come into the streets day after day, night after night into the hundreds of thousands, into the millions: and not leave until they have to step down.”
- June 20, 2020 a new video surfaced from Project Veritas shows an “anti-fascist” group, whose objective is to take down the Trump administration, while admitting to having received funding from George Soros.
- Actions in federal courts are allowing mail-in ballots to be counted as many as 6 days after the election setting the stage so that Americans will doubt the outcome and Biden’s 600+ lawyers will contest the results anywhere possible to further this confusion
- The media will toe the line and report on each and any assertion the Biden lawyers make – whether or not there is a basis for the claims.
- Black Lives Matter, Antifa, Unions, even public schools are organizing protests and, in some cases, violent riots
- The call to Defund and neutralize the police, using Floyd as the weapon to promote the nonsense, has been nonstop. Crime is across the country is increasing as more and more officers are resigning. Most people realize that none of this about Floyd, but some refuse to see what is blatantly obvious along with the forces pushing this agenda. Obama removed the US military as an obstacle to the overthrow of a president by purging the general ranks and replacing them with men who see the military only as a profit system.
LAST: Who is BLM?
Now that you have done your research and your eyes are wide open you probably realize the fate of our country, all we live for, all we believe is now hanging on the limbs. Unification rather then division is critical.