DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Amaranth Oil – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Amaranth Oil Market to Reach $1.4 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Amaranth Oil estimated at US$682.2 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Cosmetic & Personal Care, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 11.3% CAGR and reach US$485.1 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Pharmaceutical segment is readjusted to a revised 10.2% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $184.2 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 14% CAGR
The Amaranth Oil market in the U. S. is estimated at US$184.2 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$295.9 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 14% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.2% and 9.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 8.2% CAGR.
Food Supplements Segment to Record 9.9% CAGR
In the global Food Supplements segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 9.2% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$76.3 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$141.5 Million by the close of the analysis period.
China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$198.8 Million by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 11.3% CAGR through the analysis period.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- DK Mass S. R. O
- FLAVEKO Trade spol. s r. o.
- Flavex Naturextrakte GmbH
- Irel, Spol. S. R. O
- Nans Products Pvt., Ltd.
- Proderna Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Saar, SIA
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Robust Demand for Natural Oils Worldwide Benefits Amaranth Oil Market
- Global Amaranth Seed Oil Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales by Leading Players for the Year 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Amaranth Oil Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Widespread Applications of Amaranth Oil in the Management of Several Disorders Drive Demand in the Pharma Sector
- Global Healthcare Market: Breakdown of Spending in US$ Trillion for the Years 2016, 2018 & 2020
- North America and Europe: The Largest Markets for Amaranth Oil in the Pharma Industry
- Global Healthcare Market: Breakdown of Spending in US$ Billion by Region for the Years 2018, 2020 & 2023
- Increasing Rate of Heart Disease and Hypertension Creates Huge Demand for Amaranth Oil
- Increasing Application of Amaranth Oil in Production of Natural Cosmetics & Personal Care Products: A Strong Growth Driver
- Increasing Demand for Bio based Products from Personal Care and Cosmetic Industries
- Increasing Focus on Decreasing Dependency on Petrochemicals in Cosmetics Drives Demand for Amaranth Oil Market
- Increasing Applications of Amaranth Oil in Food Supplements Leads to Growth
- Product Overview
- Amaranth Oil: Definition
- Color, Source, Aroma and Taste of Amaranth Oil
- Benefits and Uses of Amaranth Oil
- Properties of Amaranth Oil
- Technologies for the Production of Amaranth Oil
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Cosmetic & Personal Care (Application) Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Pharmaceutical (Application) Market Share Shift across Key Geographies: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Food Supplements (Application) Market Share Breakdown by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Fragrance (Application) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Other Applications (Application) Distribution of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Amaranth Oil Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Cosmetics & Personal Care Products: The Largest End-Use Segment for Amaranth Oil in the US
- Market Analytics
- Natural Beauty Care Market: Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales by Type for the Year 2018
- Amaranth Oil Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ Thousand by Application: 2020 to 2027
- Amaranth Oil Historic Demand Patterns by Application in US$ Thousand for 2012-2019
- Amaranth Oil Market Share Breakdown by Application: 2012 VS 2020 VS 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 46
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bhup8m
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900