Headline #1: Trump Vindicated on Hydroxychloroquine and Lafayette Park Protesters
A year ago, when President Donald Trump paid a visit to St. John’s Church in Washington D.C. near Lafayette Park after it was burned, the narrative from Democrats and their media was that Trump had ordered Park Police to clear the site for a “photo op,” which Trump adamantly denied. A report this week from the Department of Interior’s Inspector General concluded that Trump was right. Trump also turned out to be correct with his assertions that regimens of hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc are highly effective in treating COVID patients.
Thoughts and Observations:
- The storyline from the left with St. John’s Church was this: “The church was burned by mostly peaceful racial justice protesters, those same protesters continued protesting in the park, and that fascist Donald Trump sent in his goons to use tear gas and rubber bullets on those poor protesters just so he could get his picture taken by the church.” It was all a lie.
- It turns out that the plan to clear the park was put in place two days before anything happened to the church, and Trump had nothing to do with the directive. Oops.
- Regarding hydroxychloroquine, Trump had frequently touted its efficacy in battling COVID, and the left lost their collective minds when he did. You could be banned from Twitter and Facebook for even suggesting the drug was effective, and the media automatically called anyone hyping the medication to be crazy or ignorant. But a new study shows that not only is the drug effective, it can improve a patient’s survival rate by an incredible 200%.
- Do you know what we call a drug that achieves those kinds of results? A drug that can improve your likelihood of not dying by an amazing 200%? We call that a ‘miracle drug,’ just like Trump suggested last year. Trump was right about hydroxychloroquine all along.
- Let’s forget about the journalistic and political malpractice regarding hydroxychloroquine for a second and consider the human impact. How many COVID patients died because they refused hydroxychloroquine based on the media’s false reporting? How many doctors might have otherwise used the drug and saved patients if it wasn’t for the fake news narrative by Democrats and the mainstream media? Trump Derangement Syndrome isn’t just real, it can be deadly.
- So, the question that begs to be asked is this: Why did the media get these stories so wrong? Answer: It was intentional, of course, and it was motivated by their crusade to destroy Trump. Understanding the reality behind the actions of the Park Police last June would have taken minimal effort for an actual journalist with integrity. And the signs were always there that hydroxychloroquine was a successful treatment. But the left didn’t want Trump to be right about hydroxychloroquine, and they wanted him to be thought of as a Nazi by voters in November with Lafayette Park as point of reference, so they lied to you.
Headline #2: Harris the Border Czar’s Incompetence was Exposed During Brutal Week
Vice-President Kamala Harris had a rough week, traveling to Guatemala and Mexico where she was called out for her mixed messages, and becoming both testy and awkward in response to her failure to visit the southern border.
Thoughts and Observations:
- While in Guatemala, President Alejandro Giamattei correctly put the blame for the border crisis squarely on the Biden Administration for their welcoming rhetoric to potential migrants, while Harris warned, “Do not come. Do not come.” Then Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) called Harris’ words “disappointing.” What are the Democrats doing with the border crisis? Who knows?
- The Biden Administration has botched the border crisis so badly, their buffoonery can no longer be ignored, which is why the mainstream media is beginning to pay attention. The crisis at the border has seen the administration using the same “cages” they accused the Trump Administration of using for unaccompanied minor migrants. The numbers of illegal crossings have surged to levels not seen for decades. And Harris, who was appointed by Biden to address the issue almost three months ago, has done nothing.
- During an exchange with NBC News’ Lester Holt, who is practically a member of the administration’s Communications Department at this point, Harris stated “We’ve been to the border.” Holt pushed back, saying “You haven’t been to the border,” at which point Harris responded, “And I haven’t been to Europe, either.” It was like Holt was arguing with a kindergartner. Harris just blatantly lied, and when Holt confronted her she came back with a total non-sequitur, complete with that awkward and embarrassing nervous cackle of hers.
- During another interaction with television journalist Ilia Calderon from Univision regarding not visiting the border, Harris got downright nasty, snapping at her with “I’ve not finished” after she felt she’d been interrupted. Imagine how bad Harris would look if she actually had to deal with a legitimate, honest media that questioned her thoroughly. It would be disastrous. Kamala Harris is simply awful.
- One of the points throughout Harris’ trip was her approach to addressing the “root cause.” According to Harris, and many other Democrats, the problem at our border is that countries like Mexico, Guatemala, and Honduras are too poor, so we have to fix their poverty as well. This mindset has been growing for years now on the left. Not only is it the American government’s responsibility to fix all of our problems, we have to fix everyone else’s problems as well. No, we don’t Kamala, no we don’t.
Headline #3: Hunter Biden Caught Using the N-Word
As first reported by the Daily Mail on Tuesday, emails from President Joe Biden’s son Hunter, which have been attained by the media, show the First Son using the N-Word repeatedly in exchanges with his white, highfalutin lawyer.
Thoughts and Observations:
- The hashtag #RacistHunter trended on Twitter, but the mainstream media largely ignored the story. Again, if we apply our patented Role Reversal Test to the situation, we can determine if the media was being fair. Therefore, if President Trump’s son Eric Trump had been found to have used the N-Word in any context, would the story have received the same reaction? That idea is laughable. There would have been riots in front of Trump Tower for days on end, and the media would have applauded.
- Some on the left tried to pooh-pooh the story based on Hunter’s spelling of the vile word, apparently using only an “a” at the end of word instead of “er.” That made it OK according to Democrat apologists, but that doesn’t fly, clearly. It’s a disgusting word, and one that shouldn’t be used by anyone regardless of spelling or pronunciation.
- Aside from the obvious double standard being applied, and the inexplicable dismissal of the situation by the left, there’s also the issue of Hunter Biden’s maturity level. In case you missed it, Hunter Biden isn’t exactly a juvenile, at least not according to his age. Hunter Biden is 51 years old, not seventeen. Using the N-Word in the apparent context which Hunter used it is apparently commonplace among younger, black Americans, and perhaps even some non-black Americans. But Hunter Biden is 51, for crying out loud. Anytime you’d like to start growing up Hunter, that would be a good idea.
- Let’s not forget, President Biden once called his son Hunter “the smartest guy I know.” We’ve now had some time to get to know Hunter Biden, and there are a lot of adjectives we could use to describe him, but ‘smart’ certainly isn’t one of them. Therefore, let’s examine. Was Joe lying when he made that statement? That’s always a possibility with Joe Biden, and maybe even a probability. Was Joe just having a senior moment when he said it? Again, that’s a distinct possibility. Or is Hunter indeed the smartest guy Joe knows? Look around at the people Joe surrounds himself with, and this becomes the most likely scenario.
- How much longer will the left allow Hunter Biden to trip over himself and behave like a racist moron without accountability? Until his dad no longer serves their needs. Once Joe becomes dispensable, Hunter’s nonsense will be called out vociferously.
Headline #4: Anti-Semite Ilhan Omar Steps in It… Again
Second-term Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) tweeted the following on Monday, “we have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the US, Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban,” remarks that were so outrageous she was even slammed by fellow Democrats.
Thoughts and Observations:
- Equating the indiscriminate launching of missiles just two weeks ago by Hamas (a U.S.-designated terrorist group) from Gaza and the widespread slaughter by the Taliban to perceived “atrocities” by the U.S. and Israel is nothing new. This is a common tactic by leftists. Attempt to draw moral equivalencies, even if such comparisons are blatant lies, in order to justify your own, disgusting bigotry. Omar simply went to the Democratic Party playbook for this one.
- Will Omar ever be called to task by the mainstream media at-large? No. A few leftist pundits on MSNBC and CNN offered a minor scolding this week, but that’s it. Meanwhile Omar, along with her fellow bigots on The Squad, continue to spew garbage and hate with virtual impunity. Compared to Omar and The Squad, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is a moderate.
- Not only did Omar receive backlash from her own party, that recoil came from the highest levels. A group led by Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) stated, “Equating the United States and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban is as offensive as it is misguided.” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi opined that Omar’s statement, “foments prejudice and undermines progress toward a future of peace and security for…